Handwashing 101 (Make handwashing a healthy habit)
Handwashing is the most effective way to prevent illness. Proper handwashing can cut down the spread of Coronavirus. Docter and other healthcare provider suggest that proper handwashing before and after doing any work kills COVID-19 and prevent the spread of the virus. It is the simplest way to remove viruses and germs. Only five simple steps (Wet, Bubble, Rub, Wash, Dry) you need to take for an effective handwash.
Five simple steps to wash your hands
1. First of all, wet your hands with clean water (warm or cold) and apply soap bar or liquid soap. Don’t wastewater.
2. With the soap or liquid handwash, rub them in your hands. Rubbing them together will create bubbles. Scrub the back of your hands and under the nails with bubbles.
3. Sanitize your hands for at least 20 seconds. The doctor suggests that washing hands for 20 seconds can kill and germs and viruses.
4. Wash your hands well with clean water.
5. Lastly, dry your hands using a clean towel or tissue paper.
Can’t use soap and water? Use Hand Sanitizer.
You can’t really carry soap and water always with you. While traveling or when you’re outside home always use hand sanitizer. Though hand sanitizer is not good as a soap but in most cases (COVID_19), it will help you. A good hand sanitizer is an alcohol base and contains at least 60%-70% alcohol. You can check the product label before buying it.
How to use Hand Sanitizer in an effective way.
1. Using hand sanitizer is pretty easy. First, apply the liquid to the palm of your hand.
2. Rub it in your hands together.
3. Rub the liquid all over the surface of your hands and fingers until your hands get dry.
That’s all you need to stay away from Coronavirus disease. Only if we are aware of this, we can save ourselves and our family from the virus-like Coronavirus.